SLACKing Off
Good thing the rain came just when the water supply from MM dams were getting scarce. Didn't help much though for us yuppies who have to brave the public transport world.
I feel...washed out today. None of my slacks fit; and mind you, I'm kinda getting used to wearing slacks because they're quite comfy..except for the VPL that I always have to watch out for. Anyways, all my slacks are becoming looser and looser as more washes go by. Serves me right for shopping in 168/GH. Ayan tuloy, taas ako ng taas ng slacks.
I'm thinking of having custom made slacks. Anybody here who can recommend a good one? In the meantime, I'm looking forward to tomorrow when its wash day...jeans! I look better in jeans! Or maybe not, but I feel most comfy in jeans as compared to these lawlaw slacks. Brrrr
I also noticed I'm having wrinkles on my forehead. Bah! There really are days when you feel..dowdy and mousy and just plain pangettt! Anyone know a good anti-ageing/anti-wrinkle cream? And if you're gonna say Ponds, zzzip it because I got breakouts the last time I used Ponds Detox. Di effective sa akin, Jem. :(


2 Comments:
yup! my advise is to invest on work pants that will last, no more of those divi ones. happened to me too first time corporate attire was required in the office. they either shrink or look worn out agad :(
hi quay!
bumisita lang.. try olay total effects for anti-aging :)
as for slacks... try mo sa black shop, theme, mng, zara. lalo na pag sale :D
-lorena
Post a Comment
<< Home