Sunday, August 05, 2007

Things I Learned Over the Weekend

1) I appreciate you, Toyota Motors. Finally had the chance to drive a Honda Civic 200x for our weekend Tagaytay getaway, and expectedly, I felt like a first-time driver. Maybe it's that way, when all your driving life you're confined to one car type. The Honda clutch is deeper than the Toyota's, and the side mirrors...well. let's just say it took a while for me to adjust. Pero nagamay ko na naman, and all's well. Cool experience. I love my car pa rin though.
2) Gentleman-makulit-matured-kadiri-kind-hearted-maloko all rolled into one person do exist. Wins!! We got to know Wins better this weekend and I'm happy to say I've gained a friend. Sobrang galing makisama ng taong 'to, nilalagnat na at inuubo (ako nakahawa sa kanya bwahaha), pero sige pa rin sa drive and asikaso sa group. Yun nga lang namumunas ng sipon at nang-uubo hahaha...Ahia-sioti-angkong-tatay...looking forward to more outings and Spiral plans with the triad people.
3) You don't have to get drunk to enjoy a party. There's good stories, good party games (Pinoy Henyo, Sing-it, etc.), good music, good (derrrrty) dancing, good game of pusoy dos, and a good set of forbidden questions.
4) I don't know how to slow dance. Add that on my to-learn list, alongside with Emba-style of dancing. My target is to get a little close to being able to do Vanny's moves on the dance floor.
5) I'm paranoid. Some people were making post-ghost stories..ghosts they've seen lurk in the house last night. Wins said when I went alone in the kitchen he saw a male ghost behind my back. Kebs lang ako. Wala naman akong naramdaman. And then there's another one daw in the main cr..a male ghost lying on the bathtub. CR pa naman ako ng CR dun...
6) Beer is a good body cleanser of toxins. Yesterday I was still sick, and during our house party I tried to drink some beer (first time, wala kasing standard ci-tech party drinks like teq and vodka hehe). The morning after my tummy was doing an Edsa 5, but what do you know...nawala ang cough and colds and that persistent headache. When I told this to mother dear, she insisted that I drink a beer once a week. Vitamin ni Quax..Vitamin B.
7) I suck at sports...specifically dodgeball and patintero.
8) I need to brush up on my videoke skills.
Storytelling's not quite my strongest writing forte, so I'll just share a few photos:

Girl's Loft

Early Morning at Maniosa 6

Petron Stop-over

Santuario, Tagaytay City

Clubhouse Landscape

Last minute photo-ops

Project XXX Dev and QA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home