Never had a PMS daw
My Thursday group and I had a discussion on PMS'es. My friend said her boyfriend regularly feels the wrath of that PMS monster. Another confessed to crying for no reason at all during this "ugly" period. I proudly declared - "I've never had PMS. I'm always nice, or at least, "in control" of my moods."
No violent reactions, anyone. If you knew me, really really knew me, you'd be aware that I don't usually live up to my nickname. Masungit and tactlessness and I go together. Not that I'm proud of it. Sometimes I'd like to pin my mouth shut.
Man you friends of mine must have something pretty special in you to be able to put up with my "other". I mean that as a compliment.
About the PMS thing. Never thought I had it in me. I'm just all snappish and my masungit-tactless hormones have gone into overdrive. There's this "leave-me-alone-i'm-saying-whatever-i-want grrr" monster; even family members aren't spared.
Hmm..so maybe I had it all along. Those days of feeling Vaderish, of fuming if I don't get what I want. Gak I am so evil right now. PMS sucks..or not. Depends on my state of mind.
Right now I'm feeling Carnage-ish. (He's more evil than Vader, mind you). My "other" symbiote just wants to snap everyone's head off, should anything get in its line of sight.
Whoever said being a girl's easy?


1 Comments:
I agree with you! PMS sucks! though sometimes, i use it to justify my kasungitan, even if im nowhere near that time of the month. people are more understanding that way. hahaha! joke!
Post a Comment
<< Home