Friday, June 01, 2007

U Suck LTO

I'm in the wrong here, obviously. But this is a rant against the freaking LTO. Ngayon pa kayo magtitino kung kailan ko kailangan lisensya ko!

Rewind to last Saturday. My first time to drive along a speeding highway (SLEX). I'm on the verge of feeling relieved and quite satisfied for safely returning from a driving trip. While I was giving myself a silent pat in the back, there I was being charged with lane obstruction. The dum dum didn't ask for a bribe (and I don't give bribes unless they subtly ask for it). And so the story goes..I have to get my license at the LTO main office and attend a freakin' seminar.

Bad trip. My parents tried to get past seminar blah by asking someone they knew from LTO. That someone said it's difficult to get past the red tape right now..naghihigpit daw sila. Ang kapal ng mga mukha. Kung maghihigpit sila, dapat sa Comelec counting..hindi sa LTO!

To make my point short...piss off LTO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home