Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pain in My...

I'm feeling the aftermaths of playing an all-day badminton tournament sponsored by our company. When you haven't held a racket for about 2 and a half years or so, I'm sure people would know the feeling the day after. Wala pa akong stretching sa lagay na yan; didn't participate in our group stretch portion..pasaway talaga! hehehe

Thank goodness for Salonpas. Bought 10 patches and I've already used up 5. Yun tipong ginupit gupit ko pa yun into small pieces and pasted it all over the achy parts.

But it's a good ache. It's nice to get some exercise and to meet new people. I'm starting to enjoy this go out and socialize thingie ha. :) I even discovered I had a knack with kids. Roni brought her Vian along. I played the hot (literally, naiinitan at nanlalagkit because of the not-t00-good ventilation) babysittah when Mommy Roni was playing her game.

There's also an eerie feeling of dejavu during our lunchbreak. Paps, Adelle's beloved wifey, dropped by. So lunchtime was pretty much ci-tech small group hanging out - Roni, Adelle, Paps, Aids, Jopay, and yours truly. Talaga naman! I think inherent na sa mga ci-tech peeps ang maging clannish.

Roni and I joined the beginner's bracket. Won a game..I won't tell out of how many! Haha! Basta nanalo ng isa =P And I'm looking forward to getting "active" into sports again...well, badmin lang naman. And maybe going to the gym..should my soon-to-be-move to a new company gives me free gym membership perks. Add to my physical workout the planned dance class..if ever I finalize my enrollment come August. Go go exercise na 'to! hehe But those are whole different stories already. For now, here's to more Salonpas days ahead! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home