Fast Forward to Friday
I'm on leave today, having been down with flu and blah blah. The blahs are all complications given the fact that I'm hikain and I just had my eardrums pierced due to some serious ear infection a few weeks back. Yeah, you heard right. (pun intended). Eardrums, not ears. And on a masochistic note, it felt painful but good. Weird. Really weird.
This nasty flu and sickness et al came from last Saturday's badminton games. No doubt about that. Overfatigue and natuyuan ng pawis. Wala kasing nag-aalaga sa akin :( bwahaha nix the self-pity party.
Anyway, last Tuesday pa sana ako nagleave, having had chills and fever. But no, told myself kaya ko 'to. So I survived up until Wednesday. Kaya pa naman today, but I'm not willing to take my chances lest I'd be too pooped to go to my planned weekend activities.
So I'm here. Bored senseless. And wanting to go back to work. I love my work. I miss my work. And I can't wait 'til tomorrow to work. In the meantime, I'll have to lie around in bed and maybe watch some Grey's Anatomy or lurk around Friendster and update my profile and check out other people's profiles. Aha! Maybe I'd clean my nails. (Good idea, quacks!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home