Sunday, November 11, 2007

30 Days After

Exactly 30 days after this post, it's gonna be that day I've been waiting the whole year for. Yessy, I'm mighty PROUD and EXCITED and GIDDY because it's my special day.

Good thing I don't have friends who share that date with me, or else I won't feel extra special. I might disown that person if I knew we share 12-11. Kidding. Hah...a little =P

I don't have much wish lists this year, even for Christmas. I'm thinking I might want that elusive iPOD video I've been cheapskating for about a year and a half now, or a PSP. But then again, the "promise of fun" doesn't out-weigh the costs. And knowing I'm the type na mabilis magsawa (hmm..is this also applicable in love life? I wonder..this merits more muni muni and another entry, so..), I'll just delay buying the stuff 'til I'm richer. (I should go to Singapore na kasi wahaha)

No material stuff wish but I sure like good health for my family and myself so I can take care of them. And maybe more wisdom in handling money. And gaining motivation to do my "planned" hobbies. Whew! That seems to be a lot...a few more of these "wishes" and it would overflow into my New Year's resolution list.

Anyway, one not-so-expensive thing I've been obsessing for a few days now is that Gretchen Barretto-endorsed anti-ageing cream: Olay Total Effects which, allegedly fights the 7 signs of skin aging. I'm starting to get conscious of the sun and how it can contribute to crow's feet and wrinkles. It doesn't help my youthful ego that I'm the oldest one in our team of 15 QA's (minus my direct supervisor of course). The oldest next to me is 24; the mean age is about 22. Sucks. And I hate being the "ate". I don't know how to act like one...simply because I don't have any brothers or sisters! Gusto ko ako yung bine-baby. ;)

Back to Total Effects. I saved up a thousand bucks for this product. I hope it works. As I've heard on a Pond's commercial before, skin aging starts at 25. A few more years and I'd have to do regular mammography. Tsk tsk the downside of getting "awld"..especially if you're a woman :(

Aside from Total Effects (which I'm gonna buy tomorrow so don't bother giving me one), it'd be nice to have that Starbucks 2008 Planner. That way I won't have to make do with bond papers which I use to write my weekly task lists.

Ending my entry here..til my next once-in-a-blue-moon update! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home