Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tamad to the Highest Level

I woke up last Tuesday morning with this first thought - "Magresign na kaya ako." Now all you ex-officemates may be immune to my "resign resign" tantrums, so bear with me. This is one of those. Well it's not really what you call a tantrum. More of like a hangover, which I think most of you can relate, after 5 blissful days of vacay.

Bliss for me is lounging around in bed all day, watching tv, and getting my food served, complete with fresh fruits for dessert. No deadline hanging over your head. (Ohkie, maybe there is, but most people are dead to the world for the Holy Week to care). Kulang na lang masahe and spa, cat na cat na ang dating. (Cat = seniorita)

Why do people work? Why do people earn money? If I were a pillow or a cellphone, I won't have to work. Sometimes I wish I was a tree. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home