Just Passin' By
One week of not posting is long enough for me, and here's something to clear the cobwebs away. Yes siree, I've been quite busy, or just plain busy busihan..however you wanna interpret it. I'd like to think I'm doing something worthwhile, and no matter how small the project role is, I am now doing my best 'coz God is my boss and not those powers that be at the office.
So what's new? Not much, just that I aced our Financial Analysis midterm exam and I got commended for my Investment Portfolio..to my disbelief! I can be analytical, but financial? I can be good at numbers, but "school-school" good...know what I mean? I can get high grades in math but I have to study hard for it. Have to put A for effort. But I guess my studying (err..cramming) paid off, and I'm secured for the first half of the sem. Now I can take a breather, at least up until the finals.
Fringe benefits - now that's what I'm gonna exploit in my current company. I just came out of a 3-day gruelling training camp on QTP and Test Director Administration. Now me hating anything related to programming, QTP can be a QA's best friend. At least I'll leave the complicated scripts for other QAs to do or I'll just stick to manual excel sheet testing. Mwahahaha! This is gonna look good on my curriculum vitae. What the heck, I'll stick around here for awhile, let's stretch my elasticity point to a higher scale.
Ok, enough of the training. Gotta face the maximum overtime next week, since I bailed out on my project-mate, sayin' I gotta go to my night class last Friday. (Which I did, but only attended for 45 minutes, then cut class to return to Ewood to attend a friend's birthday dinner). When I got home that night, I dreamt of her, doing the stress testing all by herself up until the wee hours of Saturday morn. My responsibility genes are kicking in. Alright, I'll make bawi next week. You stay, I stay. ;)
So with the forecasted office overnights, I guess I'll have to make do with a dusty blog for the time being.
Avisala!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home