Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Executive Summary

I'm having a case of writer's block; no, not a writer's block, 'coz that would totally contradict what I'm doing right now. Mali. Erase. Erase.

I'm having a student-doing-a-written-report block. I've been staring at my computer for an hour, and so far I'm stuck to writing the title of our report, our names, and the section I. Executive Summary.

So how do you write an executive summary anyway? It's been such a long time (I think); I've forgotten how to start writing that section. It's like I'm waiting for that word, that sentence, that idea to jumpstart my writing.

For the past hour, I've found none. I find my mind flying into other things, scratching my eyes, and twirling my favorite strand of hair.

What if I just delegate this to my groupmates?

Hay. Jan ako magaling. Sige lang, utos.

2 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

worthless piece of note.

i still prefer the WWE stuff!!! gimme more of those.

 
At 11:04 AM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

I didn't know I have such an OBNOXIOUS fan! thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home