Shangri-la
Here's the pro-bee in me again. But of course I didn't let it out of my group mates yesterday. I just silently admired all those wonderful shops and stores and restos and fountains and lights. Professional ata 'to. We're in the middle of a technological roadmapping discussion eh.
But oooh..My insides were like: leggo! leggo! leggo! I wanna roam around...I've just been into the first two floors, and I wanna see more! My fifth time in this place in my entire 23 years of existence, and I haven't seen it all pa.
I was born and bred in the city; I wasn't raised in the mountains. But my close friends could attest to the fact that there's something about tall buildings and twinkling lights which transforms me into a giddy happy little girl, diba Mark? ;)
There. Chalk that one up in my kababawan and kajologs-an moments.
Damn. Wonder how I'm gonna be if I went to Disneyland.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home