An All-Nighter's Acknowledgements
I believe certain thanks are in order for those people who kept my sanity during the recent 24-hour work marathon I just came out of...(in no particular order)
Chrissy, for being my overtime omen. Don't take it personally, but under normal circumstances (RP vs France Time Zone), I hope not to see you in YM in the near future. =P
Cho, for telling me those IBM elevator and 16th floor ghost stories. It didn't scare me one bit, but it sure kept me awake ;)
Ty, for chatting with your pretty little sis. At least I knew someone in the world was also awake the time I was awake. Pretty cool, huh?
Bige, for pushing me to go to the outing, and even devising plans to make paalam to my parents.
Rex, for telling me that our graduate school professors are charged with 17 years imprisonment.
Franz, for being a jolly old elf so late and so early throughout the entire day, and for giving me those how juvenile audibles.
Carol, for the ever-reliable canon optimistic comforter =P
Gers and Ruel, for the late-dinner chat.
Swing Out Sister, Ashanti, John Cena, Fat Joe and the rest of the crew, for keeping me in tune throughout the night.
Mama, for making me those scrumptious overnight dinner and desserts.
Papa, for driving me to and fro eastworld...I would've banged my car up a post if I was the one driving at such a haggard state.
Vivian, for the news that Maxene Magalona is beautiful in person, but her male companion isn't.
Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, for creating Smallville Season 4 Episode 14.
Paeng, our part-timer who was working so hard and generating those 100 thousand serial numbers in time for Monday.
Nancy, our demanding PM (actually, I don't wanna thank you 'coz you made me do this all-nighter), because of your demands I learn to stretch my patience and tolerance a little each day.
Last but the very most, Thanks to my Lord God for Your strength which enabled me to do what I had to do. Thank you for giving me the faith to do my best even if I was hurtin (from lack of sleep and body pains). Under normal circumstances (me being a wise as* and doing things my way), I would've broken down last night.
So, shall I say, "until the next all-nighter?"
Heck, NO!


1 Comments:
ano ba meron sa mga PM dito sa TM...they all seem to have this very special trait of being "demanding"...
Post a Comment
<< Home