Phoebes
I'll always have Batrachophobia: Fear of frogs and toads. Me and those "icky creatures that should have never been made" will never meet halfway.
Occupying a new cubicle where all people around me know each other like they were friends since kindergarten leads me to become Enochlophobic: Fear of crowds. A person across me, by the way, keeps staring at me; rendering me Scoptophobic: abnormal and persistent fear of being seen or stared at. Do you like me or somethin'? Augh. You're so obvious noh.
I'm trying to avoid my tendency to be Philophobic: Fear of falling in love or being in love, but as most people will say, only time will tell. This is strongly connected to my Sexophobia: Fear of the opposite sex, except those whom I consider my best guy friends, the bros I never had.
When I was a kid, I had Mastigophobia: Fear of punishment, Fear of flogging 'coz my mom was notorious for her television antenna stick and 2x2 paddle.
Whenever I cross from Gerry's to Citibank and vice-versa, I get Ochophobia: Fear of vehicles.
I didn't realize I had a tendency to be Chorophobic: Fear of dancing up until I discovered I have a knack for mimicking Janet Jackson in her "All 4 U" video. I got rid of my fear of singing, when I discovered one just needs to choose the songs that suit your vocal range. Hence my signature songs - "Crazy for You", "Tell Me Where It Hurts", "All the Love in the World", "Total Eclipse of the Heart"...ahem ahem.


1 Comments:
dahil down ang tagboard, i'll just post it here.
classic song ko rin ang crazy for you sa videoke. hehehe. skl. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home