Monday, March 14, 2005

What? No Gym??!

...and I was looking forward to burning these angsty thoughts during my lunchtime workout...but nooo...today just isn't my day..i got to technoplaza but then, there's no electricity...and the sign "CLOSED" just about made my day..

...and i'm stinkin' right now...my hair's startin' to get oily. should've gotten up earlier to take a bath...but no...sleepyhead wants to get some more sleep...justifying that "I'll go to the gym naman later, dun na lang ako maliligo."...and now the "SORRY, WE'RE CLOSED" sign keeps on haunting me..

nyok...pano na 'to...haven't taken a bath, my face esp. my eyes have this "ay, kakagising ko pa lang" look. and I have a marketing plan presentation pa sa school later. If I wasn't so involved in this, I'd really laugh. Well, I'm starting to laugh na rin...thinkin' when you started the day with a foul mood, it's bound to get foul talaga.

Hayy..my voice is squeaking pa, have this sore throat goin' on..parang nagbibinata...so who's gonna take me seriously when I present our SWOT analysis? I don't even take myself seriously with this kind of high pitch-garalgal voice. Damn. I shouldn't have taken to yosis last night. tsk tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home