Friday, February 25, 2005

Late Night blah blahs

I haven't been much help in my project lately..remember when I said I was bored to death waiting for my project mate to arrive? Well, he arrived at around past 11am today...and the test enviroment we need was not set up until 5PM...that's why in between those times, I went to the gym and watched Constantine with a friend..take note, naka-time in pa pala ako nian nyah hahah

Anyway, don't watch Constantine...It's really a very cliche-ish movie..lots of action but less on the story..good thing they did'nt try to get Rachel Weiz and Keannu together 'coz they don't have weebit of chemistry.

Hmm...I better sleep na. Have to go off and procrastinate more tomorrow..=P hay..I really miss him. It's really difficult to wait and be patient for things to come..especially when you don't know if things will get better or worse..good thing there's faith and that's what's keeping my sanity in check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home