Thursday, March 03, 2005

Shitface

Damn. Let me deviate from this depression theme of my blog for awhile. I just noticed something.

I went to the bathroom and voila!...look who's staring back at the mirror...some pale faced bony chinese with a "katulong" hair-do (read: pony-tail na may natatanggal sa pagkatali)! Damn and double damn! Ako ba yan?? Sheet..! Bumabalik na naman ako sa pagiging adik...or should my ci-tech friends say, si "Kuya Cris"....yuck talaga...gusto ko nang umuwi at itago ang fez ko sa madlang peeps...

I'm such a stickler for my appearance. Yesterday I feel really cute and sexy..I'm actually wearing a new blouse and a new short short sexy skirt. I was sashaying while I was walking. And today? Ayun nga...please refer to the 2nd paragraph for an iteration of my sickly appearance.

Hmm..things to do then...(1) schedule a derma appointment next week (2) take time to comb hair and not tie them into a bunch (3) lotion, moisturizer, face creams! (4) change my powder puff...it's kinda "lasug-lasog" na (5) sleep early so i won't look for sickly and harassed...and last but not the least....(6) buy those anti-radiation filters sa monitors para dun na lang ako manalamin..or just look at darkly tinted windows ng cars....mas ok ang image registration ko dun...

oh, and (7) find motivation to do 1-6....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home