End of week postings
There's those lechy neighbors again. Nakakapikon na talaga. Alam mong wala silang ginagawa but stare you....it's so damn annoying and violating! I'm kinda worried kasi baka bigla na lang kaming pasukin sa apartment ng mga yun. Basta if something happens to us (*pessimist*) sa apartment, this blog is my witness. You can start by questioning those bastos-maniac-sabungero-sugarol neighbors of mine.
Shet. nakaka-bad trip talaga. I hate them!!!!!!
******************************************************************************
It's always a treat to see familiar ci-tech faces. As I arrived in the office, I chanced upon Alfred and he briefed me on what's happening na with my former project. MY project. Grabe nami-miss ko na ang *** (confidential kasi, hindi pwedeng sabihin project name..).
There are times when I really am thinking of applying there again. But pride (tsk tsk) and common sense tells me not to. Masyado lang akong emotional and siguro short-sighted to want to go back there. Where my friends are. Where I have kakulitan, kakwentuhan, kaibigans.
Ang hirap mag-move on. And I'm talking of moving on...work, love life, friendships, career..all aspects. Hindi pa naman ako at ease kapag may mga changes.
I tend to dwell on the past. And that has got to change...
*****************************************************************************
It's not that the people here are unfriendly. Contrary to that, they are nice and makwento din. Ang hirap nga lang makipag-sabayan.
Parang alam na nila lahat ng mga kwento, and when you join them, lost ka sa pinag-uusapan nila. Ang hirap pala maging "Out"... =P
I think my heart is not yet ready to get to know other people here. My heart is still with my ci-tech friends, and I miss them badly. Hindi pa ako ready makipag-chummy chummy dito, the way I let the citech people get past my shyness and kasungitan, and get to know the real quay...na masungit nga, moody, but can also be funny and malambing, and uber-kulit.
Same goes for love. I'm not ready. I never know when I'll ever be ready. Masyadong "traumatic" experience ito.
When I think of having that "fallin'" experience again, not now, but in the near or far future, I shudder. I can't experience love songs the way I experienced them before. Nakakatakot.
But now, I believe God is preparing me for something better. He promised that. And He never failed. Kaya I'm here now, in the state of "preparation" for whatever is to come.
Kumbaga pinag-g-gym ako ni God, pinag-wo-work out so I can be physically, spiritually, and emotionally fit.
Masyado kasi akong sickly andf weakling in almost all aspects of my life.
Thank you Jesus, my personal trainer.
*****************************************************************************
Weekend's just a few hours away.
Hence, I'm into this "tamad na tamad at ayaw magpautos (read: mag-test ng release)" state.
Ang sarap pang matulog 'coz there's the afternoon showers.
Hay. I wanna sleep the weekend away.
I'm really tempted to place a "Passed" sign sa mga test cases na 'to. Most of them, hindi ko alam kung pano i-e-execute. Tamad na tamad na ako.
But well, cge na nga, I'll try to execute these little ones. Pag 6PM na, wala pa ako sa kalahati, e di.....
"Passed".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home