Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jeepney Ride

This person sat next to me yesterday while I was taking a jeepney on my way home. The seats were all siksikan, so I couldn't understand why he had to fish for his cellphone and turn it on. Aha! *Bright idea!* Itetext nito girlfriend nito. Turns out I was right. I leaned over a bit so I can see what he was texting..and got irritated:

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE USE 'Q' IN PLACE OF 'K' IN THEIR TEXT MESSAGE? THAT IS SO JOLOGS, MAN!

His message read: "Lobat nq." Which leads me to more WHY questions:

@ Why is it when you look in other people's watches, time is different?
@ Why is an external DVD Dual Layer burner so expensive? :'(
@ Why do these high school people keep asking for a reunion?
@ Why is the state of emergency not yet lifted?
@ Why is it easier to spend than to earn?
@ Why am I always delegated to do the paperwork? grrr...
@ Why are most of the attractive men gay?
@ Why do I feel creepy whenever I look at Pink Five's picture?
@ Why haven't I chanced upon John Lloyd Cruz considering we move in the same spiritual circles?
@ Why was my MSMQ corrupted when I uninstalled SQL Reporting service?
@ Why is it difficult to find something when you're looking hard for it, but if you're not, it just pops up? (like the elusive Windows 2k Installer?!!)
@ Why do customers like to add to your test scope after everything has been finalized?
@ Why do good things never last?
@ Why does a "why" question breed to more "whys"?

Na-ze? Na-ze? Na-ze?

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, March 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

ay pet peeve ko din ang k to q conversion. :)

 
At 4:23 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger *quacks* hollered...

may isa pa ako, translated verbatim:

"hi...mom christina ako poh ung s pc klink d2 n poh ung ordr nio...nah MSI external DVD rw d2 n poh me taas w8 koh poh kau....txtbc"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home