Blog Anniversary
Today is my blog's anniversary. Yahoo. A year's worth of web trash. I'm glad I'm alive, considering I'm still battered and bruised and harassed (from work, from school). Makes sense this entry is not what I intend it to be. Bleh. This entry is trash. I give it an F-.
Anyway, I'll update this anniversary entry once I feel better. I'm still reeling from the effects of trying to be a European stuntwoman. I'm really scared 'coz yesterday I felt swelling near my chest. Now I'm having LITTLE difficulty gulping for air. I hope this won't get worse, but everytime I pinch my chest it's painful. And when I move into certain positions, it's also painful. And I never thought I could write such a whiny entry. Shet. I don't want to be hospitalized. Damn you, Eurostar.
Read on, you reader. I'm about to flush this entry anyway once I get my creative juices going. ta ta.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home