Who the Heck is Aimee?
That was my first reaction when I came to my office space today. Aimee Agaid, the name plate says. I didn't know there's supposed to be an office re-layout. All things became clear when I read our Director's email - "Share your Cubicles for the Employees on the 16th floor" is the gist of the message. Their floor's airconditioning system broke down. Hell in the office, literally. Electric fans and paypays all around. Bwahaha And I thought these things only happen in the movies.
If I had the decision, I don't want to share my cubicle. Kadamutan is one thing, but this is where all my slippers, sandals, junk junk and more junk gets stuffed in. You know what that means? I have to clean up. Bummers. Pasimpleng cost cutting na ba ito?


2 Comments:
poor aimee, having to share a cube with you! buti naman mag ki-clean up ka =)
ayy naku, hasslehorse talaga tong cube sharing na to. -_~
cleaning up = stuffing all junk in my drawers. sayang wala si bige, walang magmamalasakit maglinis ng drawer ko hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home