Friday, November 04, 2005

Blogging in BKK

The entire week so far has been pretty unpredictable but fun. It's nice to finally step out of my shell, in this case, Pinas, and see what the world has to offer. Maybe I'm thinking too big, but for now my otherside of the world is Bangkok.

I'm not sure if I can do justice by telling a blow by blow account of my stay here via blog. It won't. When I get back maybe I'll just post some pictures. I'm happy to have this vacation - recharge, reassess myself, reflect on some things, etc. (kasama na shopping hihihi); God, I am so blessed. Thank you so much. I really learned a lot, and I realize there's still so much I need to learn..life, culture, self, etc. hehe Nagdrama na...

Anyways, come Monday, it's Filipino food again (yippie! I'm not quite taken to Thai food, actually), and the stress and hurly burly whirlwind activities they call QA work. But for now, I'll make the most of my stay; pictures coming soon..sa uulitin! Sawadee khrap! ^_^

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

i could be your one.

 
At 10:49 PM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

omigod quay! u have an admirer or... stalker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home