Friday, October 14, 2005

If I Could Rule the World...

Leader (ldr): one who is in charge or in command of others

The world needs leaders. That's a fact. I respect and acknowledge their position in this place we call *bleep* (company name witheld). For that I'm often non-subservient to authorities. BUT there are just times when you WANT to NOT follow the leader.

Now I understand why such Vaders, Palpatines, McMahons, Voldemorts and Dr. Dooms exist. Power tripping is just a side issue. I truly believe their main purpose is they just don't want anyone ordering them about and people pestering them, telling them what to do, what not to do. Sheet.

I am feeling sooooo Darth Vader today.

Madam, why do you want me to attend some shitty endorsement meeting when it's not my project anyway? I have tons of testing to do for my project (can't you see the YM status? Busy as a beee....helllloooo) Now you want me to waste one hour of my time sitting in some phone conference, accomplishing nothing except maybe get my saliva spoiled.

I don't need anyone telling me what to do, what to attend - at least for today..dammit.

This may seem bratty for me to say, but I don't want to follow you today. I really really don't want to! Ayoko! Ayoko!

Of course I won't say it to your face, not because I'm a coward, but because I know I am unreasonable. And I am pasaway. And I respect you, you're just doing a great job being OC.

But..you gotta understand...it's my Darth Vader day.

Thank goodness I can pour out my brattiness in Blogger.

And no, I didn't attend that baloney endorsement meeting.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, October 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

Darth Vader day? haha you sound like him naman so why not make it how you live your life... hehe. Brattiness? Throwing trantums. Relax. Breath in and out. Then force-choke them. Btw you said you ain't letting pressure ge to you =P

 
At 2:58 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger *quacks* hollered...

Unc al, am not letting it get to me. That's why I'm letting it all out via blog so I won't come out nasty. =) Oh and by the way, am Princess Amidala today hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home