D' Nanny
The nanny replacement arrived last Thursday. I met her today for the first time - her name's Lani. She has a friendly face, but it's going to take a few more months or so for me to warm up and put my guard down.
I really really really miss my yaya when I saw Lani! Napa-text tuloy ako bigla, and I asked her how she's doing. *Sniff*
For more than 10 years, my yaya took care of me. All the family secrets, my ups and downs (gawd...this is getting too cheesy)..but da hell...my yaya was there through it all. And with her around I can be the natural sungit self that I am when I'm in my turf; now I have to be a 24/7 Hershey's chocolate. It's difficult to be sooo nice. Gaggingly goody two shoes all the time. Ugh. =P
I also noticed my cat is being extra snotty and aloof. Kung masungit ako, mas masungit siya, huh! Maybe she's not yet used to seeing a new person in the house. Wise cat, takes after her cute and pretty mommy. I feel kinda uncomfortable; and in some ways, I don't want to be in the house muna.
Sigh. Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...


2 Comments:
So lets see... you keep on teasing me about the "yaya this and yaya that"... and its you all along who has a yaya.. isnt it ironic? Kwaks still needs a "yaya". About your cat? She's just being kwayish haha =P *peace*
kicks...yaya this yaya that.. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home