Another Day for Higher Learning
It's nice to hear from the mentor who taught me everything I needed to know about *toot* (project name witheld). Also, thanks to him I learned today that I was named after a food - Quay Chap. Woohoo I bet the dish's sweet and spicy.
Another new word for the day: Tuk Tuk.
======
It's Family Day in the office. Each floor is decorated with a fantaserye theme. Our floor is decorated forest-style: Mulawin, Encantadia, with a little touch of Darna and Marina. 16th is Harry Potter, 17th is Fantasy Island, kinda Alice in Wonderland with huge candy canes, Christmas trees, snowflakes etc. 23rd is decorated as Mario World.
The kids are touring the entire office (so it's work stoppage for quite awhile), dressed in costumes - some are coming in as Zorro, Woody, Skeleton, Princesses, and doing some trick or treating. Too bad I didn't have candies =( They're so cute and kulit and adorable. And they have this fascination with simple things that makes you want to kiss and hug them tight.
Afterwards was the free catered food...mmmm deelich! Hefty servings of morcon, lechon, spaghetti, fish fillet, and inihaw na liempo. We finished it off with Ube halaya in condensed milk and macaroons. *burp* heehee


1 Comments:
kakainggit! i miss pinoy food na!
Post a Comment
<< Home