Thursday, October 20, 2005

In A Relationship

An Open Letter to the One who holds my attention:
=================================================

I can't eat right. I can't sleep right. I always think of you, even when I'm dreaming, my other state of consciousness always thinks of you. I am always anxious to see you everyday, and when the day ends, I can't wait until the next day to see you.

You occupy my waking and sleeping thoughts; you crawl through my everyday schedule - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Even Saturdays and Sundays which are reserved for my family. This is not healthy, you know. I warn you.

I feel bad cancelling my planned day out with friends just to be with you. Sometimes I wish I never met you, but I know within myself I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope you mature; please don't fail me. I can only do so much; but I choose to be responsible for you. When I met you I gave my word to take care of you.

My heart skips a beat whenever I get a New Message alert. Is it from you? Sometimes I dread getting those messages from you, sometimes I don't.

Each day you test my temper. I know I've mellowed down my catty ways, but you really push me beyond what I can take. Sometimes I even wonder - nananadya ka ba? You drain the prettiness out of me; there may come a day when I look in the mirror and see the Corpse Bride staring right back at me.

I don't ask so much of you, but just work. Make it work. And then I'll be happy to have this thing end.

= The End (?) =

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger rowduh hollered...

twit twit naman. x_x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home