Monday, October 10, 2005

Naughty Spoiler

R.L. Stine's Fear Street is one of my teeny novel collections. This, along with Christopher Pike and some Nancy Drew books. Now that I think of it, sana ngayon na lang ako nag-collect ng books na yan; if I only knew how these books would be on the discount shelf of NBS now...

My reading style would be to read backwards. Yeah, backwards...know who's the killer, and then read the story from the beginning. My rationale is that you learn a lot about the "moves" of the killer throughout the story. I'm not one for surprises; in fact, I hate being surprised with movie, series, book endings. Hindi ako makakatulog pag nagulat ako.

HP 1, for example. I didn't read the book before I watched the movie, so I was shocked to learn that Prof. Turban (wuzhisname??) is actually the bad guy. Damn, after the movie I reviewed the entire scenes from my head - siya pala! siya pala! Let me think nga if any of his actions in the movie alluded that he's the bad guy..

That's how my mind works. Special child kasi.

The naughty side of it, is that there are times when I enjoy spoiling the endings to my friends. Pissing people off. Kinda like the HP6 HB Prince, or The Ring ending which I remember pissed Jill off so much - she didn't talk to me for a day. nyahaha

Anyway, today I struck again, but unintentional, mind you. Alias season 5 spoiler, anyone? Carol's not really the type I want to piss off; she's nice eh =P. But Allan...I IM'ed him the juicy details of the latest season. *beams*

When will the spoiler strike again? I don't know. I just like to break spoilers to people who are so INTO the movie, INTO the series, whatever.

My reward - Their reaction...PRICELESS.

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Recycle Upcycle Admin hollered...

hahaha! quacks, really, no offense taken =P it's just that...i don't wanna believe that he's...i don't even wanna say it! =P hahahahaha!

 
At 9:25 PM, October 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

Yes! Chi she's right... opss... hehe. My bad actually I told her some of the juicy stuff regarding the season openner and on the way home we were watching how they..______ him off.

 
At 7:01 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Lola Tabachoy hollered...

ohohohohoho remember the time when you 'accidentally' told me the ending of the movie message in a bottle? i think that was the first time i used the term SOB in tagalog. lutong pa ng pagkakasabi =P naughty, naughty girl!

 
At 9:28 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger *quacks* hollered...

haha euns! seeing your reaction, and the effect it had years later...i'd do it again if i had the chance...mwahahaha! sino naman kaya nagkwento sa akin ng ending ng Sixth Sense? Damn that was awful too...hmp!

 
At 3:43 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger tricia hollered...

haha quay! naalala ko un, pero di ko na alam na the ring pala ung kinwento mo.. bad quay! =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home