Dream Sequence
I was walking in a park, kinda like a UP Sunken Garden type of park, when I met Shawn Michaels. He was wearing a gray jersey and white hiphop shorts. He came up to me, and extended his tanned and muscled arm.

All I can do was say "Hi, Shawn Michaels. I'm your biggest fan!"
After that I moved my hands over his sculpted abs and chest. And then I asked him, "can we have our picture taken?" He said "yes".
Out of nowhere, one of my cousins from abroad joined in my dream, and he took out his photographer-type-of-camera and shot a picture of me and Mr. Michaels. We were cheek to cheek...kinda like best friends posing.
After the photo-op, we went our separate ways.
*To think, I'm not even a huge fan of his. And puh-leaze..don't try to psycho-analyze me on this one.*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home