Thursday, June 23, 2005

Idle Thoughts

They say that the idle mind is the devil's playground, so I'm trying to keep it busy:

*Minetteski, why aren't we going home yet? We've finished the testing 2 hours ago...anong petsa na, o!

*Cardinal Sin is dead already?? Just heard about the news today.

*Mark and Jennylyn, hindi na ba kayo magkakabalikan?

*If Bige and Ty will go to the US in the future, sino nang best friend ko?

*Can't wait 'til Saturday..and the next saturday after that..Yay!

*I hope Detroit wins tomorrow. Or else I'm gonna pay. Ayan. Pa-bet bet pa kasi.

*My MS classes don't interest me. I'd rather listen to the radio than listen to the droning of our professor. I'd just do my self-study at home.

*Can't wait to have an MS title. Yum. Yum. Yum.

*Ang "woah" ng work ni Eunice a...that's what I envisioned a Makati working girl to be..Parang yung mga nasa pelikulang Tagalog. =P

*I hope to invite more people to church.

*I hope to release all the anger in me. Don't wanna turn up like Anakin.

That's all.
I, Thank you.
Bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home