Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Have You Been Shortlisted?

There is something about idle time which makes me think of crazy stuff. And the forthcoming list I am about to enumerate is one of those craziness which comes over me when I become but a mere tambay-employee.

Just to make things clear, I am not a suicidal person, and I will not take my own life because I don't want to spend my eternity in hell, smelling of sulfur and burning my skin with acid.

I've been to many places, and I've met several people. And with that I decided to come up with a (short) list of people who'd CERTAINLY come to my funeral..and maybe shed a tear or two for me. Find your initials on my list:

-------------------------------------

Elementary/Childhood:
- KP
- Ate Nena
- Chua Family
- entire hardware helpers and drivers
- my beloved cat
- Ninang and Ninong + Family
- Ong Family
--------------------------------------

*Family/Relatives:
- Aunts/Uncles in province (mum side)
- Cousins in province (mum side)
- Gramma in province (mum side)
- Long lost gramma in HK (dad side)
- Ma + Pa
- Uncle and nieces + nephews in province (dad side)

*Didn't include those abroad because they wouldn't fly here just because I died..unless they were here for a vacation at such an opportune time.

----------------------------------------

High School:
- AC with TU
- EB
- GC
- HG
- IC
- JM
- JP
- MS
- OM
- RSJr
- SA
- SA with JC

------------------------------------------

College:
- AS
- CP
- ES*
- IL
- JA
- JdG*
- JM
- KZ
- MD
- MF
- MP
- PL*
- RO
- TC

*If they're in the Philippines.

-----------------------------------------

Post College People:
- AA
- AB
- AD
- AdC
- AR
- AV
- CB
- CG with HP
- CM
- CS
- CV
- EH
- EP
- FB
- FdlV
- FM
- FR
- FT with ME
- GB
- JD
- JJ
- JO
- JY
- KI
- MA
- MC
- MdA
- MdL
- ML
- NR
- NT
- RCJr
- RE
- RS
- RT
- SC
- some grad school batchmates whose names I don't know
- VdLD
- VS
- WDJr

Hmm...I'll just add to this list as time goes on.

Thought for the day: Not everyone in your Friendster is your friend.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, June 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

count on that if we live longer.. hahaha

 
At 10:57 AM, June 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous hollered...

if God wills, then sure. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home