Monday, April 04, 2005

It's Official! Vacation na!

At exactly 3:00 PM today, vacation started na. I just finished my 21sy and last reaction paper for my MS subject. The crucial part is driving there later and submitting it to the department before it closes...sana umabot ako. With my defensive (as in super defensive kasi todo-blowing of horn) skills, I'm confident that I'll make it. No sweat. Parang rexona. haha

I didn't attend my Mandarin class this afternoon. Yes, folks. You heard right. A certified Chinese girl attending basic Mandarin class. Sayang naman ang opportunity to re-learn the language. I really have this masagwang Chinese tone that I need to correct. And since our company is offering it to our team, go na ako. I just don't feel like going today. I've already started the day doing non-work related activities, so why stop now? Nya hah hah Pause here a second. Yeah, I didn't give my bloggie address to any of my officemates naman. So safe. I think =P

I just finished reading some dedications in my scrapbook. Yup, it's my treasured scrapbook courtesy of my former Canon friends. Nakakatuwa kasi I remember how I was that makulit, madaldal girl back then. Such a far cry from what I am today..ya know...prim and proper, and napakahinhin...in short plastic hahah

Kidding aside, I was really fascinated (dunno if this is the right adjective..) kasi the scrapbook seemed to summarize the two and a half years worth of experiences in my life. There was the crushes, the stalking days (of which I'm proud, I'm reformed na today), the lasing bitch-slapping days, etc. Right up until my Canon story with Harry.

Weird feeling actually. How easy life passes us by. How it can be (at least, to some extent), be "summarized" into a few scrapbook pages. And when I closed the book, I also closed something in the past. Far far past. And then napapaisip ako...who will be the people writing in my "future scrapbook"? What types of moments will be encapsulated by my future scrapbook pics? Weird. Really weird feeling.

Anyway, here's to the uncertain future. And to a fruitful summer vacation! =)

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, April 05, 2005, Blogger tricia hollered...

ang weird talaga no? just read some scraps of my past also, and i can't imagine what will happen in the future. seems like i left my 'makulit' self in eastwood. but not to worry, bata pa tayo ;) dami pa mangyayari. happy vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home