My Blogger Style
Two blog entries in a row! Wow! I'll be taking advantage of this respite up until the dementors come and haunt me again.
---------------------------------------------
Prologue: I am an MIS graduate. MIS is supposed to produce IT-equipped graduates. Instead, it produced -- me.
---------------------------------------------
My blog is not that "techie", nor is it full of pictures as some of my friends'. And I attribute this not by choice, but by a lack of HTML know-how. Yes, I don't have a clue on how to design web pages via HTML...and I don't plan on learning it anytime soon.
You see, I hate any form of "development". In fact, I hate developers. Nah, that last sentence was a joke, of course.
Anyway, I have discovered as early as high school how my "development" skills suck. I was even a slow learner when it comes to computer applications when I was in elementary. I cried out of frustration because I couldn't get to type "The Tree" poem in its correct layout using WordStar. Even in college, I have not completed a single computer programming exercise..much more a project. I remember copying off other people's code and changing their variable name. Still, when I try to compile the "modified" code, it wouldn't compile! And defense time was even worse. I don't even know how the logic of the code works....and I don't give a damn. Just give me a D and I'll be on my way.
Does this mean I am illogical? Yeah, in some areas, I can be. But arrays, vectors, loops, blah blah blah....they'd just bring out the worst in me if I try to learn all that.
Heck, if I was drowning, knowing how to program won't save me. So why bother?
So, unless Blogger implements a drag and drop procedure of placing images on my blog entries, and/or they provide an easy-to-use high-tech template (like the ones my friends have)...I'll make do with the texty layout I have.
Or there could just be a good techie samaritan (paging Mark, Mai..) who's willing to redesign my blog...then I'd gladly oblige.
Will somebody Pimp my Blog?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home