Evil Forces at Work
There is something about Wednesdays and Thursdays which prevents me from leaving the office early. All "evilness" and "darkness" happens on these days. I've been observing this pattern ever since I've decided to attend BS classes on a regular basis.
I feel much of Darth Vadery-forces at work. Could this be Satan preventing me from getting closer to God's word?
But I refuse to succumb to the "Sith lord"'s lure of staying in the office late. I refuse to blow up and throw a huge "moody tantrum" (which was an old Quay trademark, by the way) even if there are those occassional project mishaps and detours.
No.
I won't get irritated. I won't get angry. I refuse to be frustrated.
And I will leave the office promptly because God will allow me to overcome these surrounding evil forces.
This is just one of those "Extra Challenge" moments that I need to get over - and win over the evil one. The journey towards getting to BS class is just as important and a lesson in itself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home