Random Ramblings
Desperate Housewives' the best! Mike Delfino's hot...and so is John....And I sorta have a crush on Eva Longoria...I think she's one of the most beautiful women I ever saw in my entire lifetime. Nice voice too.
But shared movies and mini-series on your company servers are the greatest!
Kinda hooked on to D.H. and CSI:NY because of this. Nothing beats downloadable movies..freebies at that!
************************************************************
Test Director sucks. There's no "Find and Replace" function on this application.
************************************************************
My hands are freezing but my entire me is ok. What gives? I wish I had mittens..and kittens.
************************************************************
Again, my hands are freezing.
************************************************************
Iza Calzado looks like Jennifer Garner.
************************************************************
My friend gave a phone number on who wants to be in the limelight for a hundred days promo. Being a jologs at heart, I think I'll give it a ring. Who knows? As for wearing a swimsuit...hmm...two words: Fitness First!
************************************************************
Saw my ultimate bball idol last Monday - Johnny A.! After 8 years, we finally met. Didn't you know I was dreaming of you day and night back when I was in high school? I have cut-out pictures of you in my locker. I buy those local bball mags weekly just to get news of you (sayang, I could have saved up those 20 pesoses na lang). I even wrote you a letter, but you never replied. I even looked up your number in the phone directory (with much success!), but I think it was your father who answered. My boyfriend was even jealous of you...along with Leonardo di Caprio (with all the Titanic-my-heart-will-go-on hoopla)...duh!
Ngiii...those were the artista-hunting days.
Anyways, what happened to you, Johnny? Why are you looking so gaunt? Get those damn drugs flushed out, man. Won't do you any good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home