Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What's New at EWorld

* Kenny Rogers is having a promo for today..buy 1 take 1 fo all chicken meals. We got there 1030 in the morn to avoid the deluge of hungry customers, but still, we got our take out orders one hour after. (PS: Chocomint muffin @ Kenny's - the best! yum yum)

* Fire alarm at IBM..my friend said it was in the eleventh floor. The alarm lasted for almost 20 minutes. But crazy workaholics as they are, my officemates didn't even move an inch. Some were looking out of the window, inching to see the smoke coming from the lower floor. I was preparing my stuff so when people starts to run, I'm gonna head straight to the exit ASAP.

* Fitness First will increase their monthly fees starting May. bummer

* "Can This Be Love" now showing! Anyone up for this?

* XXX 2 is also showing...but I don't see Ice Cube as an XXX material. Compared to Vin, he's a midget. Role's not for him. Better if they got The Rock or Batista to play the part. Nah...here goes my WWE addiction kicking in..

* Little Deli has expanded.

* Country Style doughnuts now open at cyber.

* Roni's back! Now we're a foursome AS'es (pardon the pun) in the office.

'Nuff said. Just gonna wait for 30 more minutes 'til I time out. 29..28..27..26..I think I'll count silently. Baboosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home