Monday, April 18, 2005

Driving Irritants 101

Some (petix) drive-related things that irritate me:

- PUJ and bus drivers...sa Baguio ata cla natuto mag-drive

- vehicles who don't even give a left or right signal, and then bigla bigla na lang cla magtu-turn in the other direction..aba! aba! pasaway!

- people looking at me when I'm in the process of parking

Concrete Example 1: Those carwash boys at Home Center parking lot watching you, and offering their service of signalling where to park your car even when you don't want their assistance. Kanina I was dodging this car wash boy kasi so paikot ikot ako sa parking lot, nakarating na ako sa 2nd level just to not see his face. Pero still, I guess the parking lot's full of them, so I ended up getting an unwanted assitance of parking my car...shet....

One more thing that drives me irritated as hell is that they stay at the back of your car while you're parking...so pano kung maatrasan ko cla, e I don't need na nga their help, mapapa-hospital ko pa sila? I don't know if this is evil...pero one thing's for sure...I really value being alone, and I don't want to be bothered with any help, especially from strangers..and don't watch me while I'm parking! Not only am I conscious, but I don't want the added "pressure" of someone exepcting me to be suave in manuevering my car.

Concrete Example 2: Those lechy neighbors of mine...'nuff said.

- back-seat, passenger seat drivers...I mean...paminsan ok lng, kasi they're just giving suggestions...pero minsan, just SHUT UP!...mas lalong malilito yun nagdadrive...and there's more tendency for accidents...especially me, I don't know kung pakikinggan ko ba si Mr./Ms. Backseat/Passenger Seat driver or susundin ko instinct ko...

- "walking in the moonlight", "walking in the park" people who don't give a damn if there's a car crossing...mas matapang pa sila sa car...kaya my antidote to that is...todo-busina! so I'm used to people giving me bad stares when I'm honking at them. hey, I'm just concerned with your health...better mabusinahan kita kaysa masagasaan ka noh!

- dogs, cats, any animal crossing the street....well, because they can't hear ya...I don't know...I was honking at this dog in the middle of the road kanina, pero he wouldn't budge...I ended up going around him para lang I don't become an animal-hit and runner part 2...

- expensive parking fees...it's burning a hole in my wallet...!

- last but not the least, rising prices of gas...I don't open my car airconditioning na nga para at least makatipid, pero still, malakas ata tlga ako makaubos ng gas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home