Friday, December 02, 2005

Mona Lisa Smile

Can't eat. Can't sleep. Can't talk right. Can't even sing or diss at lousy drivers on the highway.

No, this isn't what you call infatuation. Hah! Far from it. This is what happens when you keep on procrastinating (a year and a half, I think) of going to the dentist to have a broken tooth checked.

My back tooth is all swollen, and I find it hard to even swallow or close my mouth normally. It's too painful!!! Just called up for a dentist appointment tomorrow, and they told me they couldn't get the damn tooth out asap. =( Have to undergo some panoramic x-ray and stuff, and then, maybe, just maybe, they can get the nasty out of me on TUESDAY. Nyaaah! x_x

Fooooood. That's all I can think about. I go to a grocery store and halplessly (yes, "halp", not "help") and silently drool over the chocolate chip cookies and siomai and siopao, and shawarma and...oooh! Gosh! This is killing me! Deprived of the pleasures of nourishment and the ability to talk.

So all I have to do for the next couple of days or so is perfect that Mona Lisa smile and eat mush. Ok, and maybe psych myself to be up and about for the DDS' painful clutches.

All things work together for good.... *insert one big TOOTHY grin here*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home