Sunday, December 04, 2005

Holiday Pipe Dream

If I were on Oprah's Secret Dream of Celebrities, I'd like to become a kick-a$$ dancer. You know, one that rocks the crowd when you bust a move. And they'd give you a standing ovation and whistles of approval. Whoop! Whoop!

Now I don't have the most limber body there is, but I think with a few practice I'd be able to grind ala-Wade Robson.

I thought I can get started on a part-time dancing career come every Christmas party in my former company; being able to pull off a Janet Jackson number a couple years back. How I miss those days - preparations, practices, props-hunting....

Reading an entry from my friend just reminded me of that dream long forgotten. A direct quote: "I was especially proud of the dance we did. I was part of the team who seriously kicked ass on stage! Our dance number was a (very naughty) jazz rendition of the song “Don’t Cha” (Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!) The whole crowd (not just the Red Team) was screaming so loud, it continously pumped adrenalin through my body all throughout the dance."

Shucks! Inggit ako!!!!!

C'mon! Let's sing it! All together now: "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me..Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me..Don't cha, dont cha.."

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Lola Tabachoy hollered...

lola labas naman tayo this xmas ÜÜÜ tapos sayaw tayo to the max hehehe. let's play dress up even for just one night!!!

 
At 9:07 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger *quacks* hollered...

yes! yes! "dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt before.." hahaha ang cliche...anyweiz...taralets! am free all week after christmas. let's make this a sleepover thingie na..or the best..outing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home