Broken
I've never ran out of money in my ATM before. Now, I had to resort to constant pangungutang just to get by before the next payslip comes. I REALLY REALLY HATE it when I borrow money. It means a lot of negative things, but most importantly, it just signifies that I failed to budget my finances.
I kept a notebook to list all my day to day expenses (including PUJ rides), but I stopped logging expenses 2 months ago because I find it difficult to track down the cash flows. One outing after the other, buying stuff that are out of my budget (and long-term plans), christmas gift hunting...bah! I am totally broke!
The remaining 30% of my Christmas list has to wait for my next payslip (shucks, sana kasama na ang Christmas bonus..), so shopping is put on hold. And these remaining 30% are the ispeysyal ones whom I wanna give a 'lil extra somethin' somethin' that's sure to put a DENT on my Burberry wallet. =(
So here's the never-ending, ever-so-common resolution of people come New Year - LEARN HOW TO BUDGET MONEY WELL. No more shopping sprees come next year, blot out domestic and overseas travel plans from my mind. Shelter thyself, I say!
Or maybe I can ask for a raise so I can do the shopping spree and the travel. (I hear there's a 2006 promo from Cebu Pacific...8k roundtrip airfare MNL-HK.) Yeah, right. Dream on.


2 Comments:
awww, don't worry ur not the only one who's broke. the best solution is to...ASK FOR A RAISE. that way we can still go to HK heheheeee =P
Burberry wallet?? yah, the one you bought in 168 mall when you went on your day-off..you were on an extended day-off cause me and your kuya went to switzerland for a few weeks of vacation.
Post a Comment
<< Home