Looking Forward
@ coming weekend! yay!
@ Brothers' Grimm, Land of the Dead, Dark Waters - not that they're considered the movie event of the year, but it's gonna be a scream-laugh-fest with my MS classmates..especially Marvs
@ finishing HP Book 6 :P...I spoiled the ending for myself though
@ glycolic peel
@ starting on CSI Season 5 videos
@ sembreak...Baguio here we come!!!
@ shopping...gym fees were recently cut off...now I have extra money to spend on clothes ;)
@ videoke
@ food street taco pie!
@ helping out on Marvin's scrapbook
@ Survivor Guatemala
@ learning French...I got the worst accent..my French words are pronounced in hard German =(
Btw, XC...here's my score..pasado ako..Ateneo or UP pass-standards hehe:
| Your Kissing Purity Score: 80% Pure |
![]() You've hardly ever been kissed But the kisses you've given are very missed |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home