It's Innocence. Not Flirtation.
*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniffles*
Two of my guy friends called me a flirt. And it's not in either a bad or good way. It's just an honest assessment. Coming from them, it kinda....stings.
I'm not a flirt naman noh! I am masungit to guys. I don't like interacting with people I don't know, or don't know much.
Maybe I'm more used to being around guys. And also with gays (esp. during college) so I guess my mind got messed up big time hahaha. But I blend well with them - what with my unusual tastes in TV shows, movies, music, food (I eat like a Viking warrior, 'man). I find it hard to be mahinhin, softie softie like most girls are. Typical girl-next-door - is what I am. Besides, guys aren't that easily miffed when you throw a joke, a green one at that. Girls...well...they're kinda moody and easily scandalized. I love you girlfriends! hehe
And so...is being friendly, being one of the boys, a crime?
As an only child, I always wanted to have a brother - older, younger, twin...whatever fits fine. So I guess I can be malambing and makulit to my guy friends. Or you can say I can be innocent - I don't know it's flirting na pala. Waah so does that mean I'm a natural flirt? boo hoo hoo..
Ergo...alright. I'll tone down my lambingish ways from my close guy friends lest I get misinterpreted and be called an, ugh..flirt. And keep my distance from those budding friendships with the opposite sex lest I be called an, ugh...flirt.
Suplada and stoic mode: ON.


3 Comments:
what's wrong with flirting? :D maybe, un lang, that you don't know that you're doing it..but it could be the best thing to break the ice sometimes.
most of my best buds are guys. i dunno, it's easier to get along with them eh (no offense to my gal pals :p)
i hafta agree with toni, nothing wrong with flirting, as long as it's not done excessively. ;)
hahahaha! i think the term is "haliparot!". miss you quacks!
Post a Comment
<< Home