Saturday, June 03, 2006

Anyone Up for Pasta?


Saturday afternoon was spent getting my teeth drilled and excavated. That or risk getting halitoe from nasty cavities. I'll take the former, thank you.

I've had my pastas (not the noodly kind, of course) for nth times, but this is one light-cure when the doctor had to inject me with anesthesia. It's difficult to have a numbing sensation at the half part of your face and have your mouth open for a long time. A long time means 1pm to 3pm, mind you.

Amidst the whirring and the drooling, I thought that this would be a good time to have an out of body experience. Here's a few ode to my teeth that my dentist said during the procedure, "Pagka-open ko ng isa, may sira na naman sa tabi." "Ang laki..ang lalim. Nasa gilid pa ang sira."

Mummy mummy mummy...I was kinda repeating that over my head as she drilled during the first half of the procedure (I wasn't injected with anesthethics yet).

Na-uh. We aren't done yet. More of this coming up in the next few weeks. That and another tooth extraction.

What did I eat to deserve such VIP treatment from my dentist? It's not like I was eating a pile of rocks or anything...tsk tsk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home