Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Honeybee Jollibee

"Anong magandang product na pampatanggal ng dandruff? Nagka-flakes ako when I used Sunsilk eh."

"Head and Shoulders."

"Ayoko ng commercial product. Wala na bang iba? You know, you just apply it on your scalp like a cream, tapos ok na?"

"Yung ginagamit ko, feminine wash that I bought in Tagaytay. I rub it on my scalp, aka shampoo."

To quote from the label's supposedly wondrous effects: Propolis is a powerful natural resin which bees collect to protect their beehives from fungal, viral and bacterial infections. Honey is bacteriostatic, emollient and is the best cleanser.

Kaloka. Iccky. Feminine wash on my scalp. Ain't that revolting. But being the weirdness that I am, I used it as my shampoo substitute today. Surprisingly, my hair was squeakky clean. Well-scrubbed. My scalp even felt light. No flakes. No itching. The only side effect I noticed was an increased output of falling hair today. But then again, if you only knew how I brush my hair...I guess that's normal.

I even used it on my face as soap, taking on the promise that honey is the best skin cleanser. Die you bacteria(s)!! Die!! Again, amazingly, my face didn't shine the entire day. Less oil. No sebum would be an understatement.

Ilog Maria's Honey Propolis Feminine Wash for your hair and face. For that freshly scrubbed-clean and minty feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home